26.8.10

feeling the need to blog...hm. maybe best day of my entire stay in England? day trip to Windermere in the Lake District to see the home of Beatrix Potter...
. Jill . South africa (aka Katherine) . Andrea . Jess . Me .


 . Bailey . South Africa . Jill . Andrea . Me . Jess . 
oh that's only me...standing on Beatrix Potter's doorstep...
where to find the best fish n chips? 
england...the lake district...windermere...the Little Chippy
best place to eat Little Chippy's fish n chips...a random rock wall next to a small parking lot

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like you had an amazing time in England. I hope that you can go again some time. And yummmmy! Those fish and chips look fantastic!

Kristine said...

Wow! Some of these pictures are amazing! And how fun to see just one day of your trip like this. Your trip was so big. And long. And my brain is so small. One day fits in quite nicely. :o)

RamblingTart said...

Absolutely ADORE your photos, Kaisha. :-) I can only imagine how sad it is to be away from these amazing people you met. I hope you can have another adventure with them soon. :-)

Annie said...

You have the awesomest photos from that trip!!