25.11.08

CLUMSY!

That's how I feel at my new job...some of the time. Somehow I always manage to spill, bump, drop, knock over, or throw stuff all over the place. Trying to do things quickly and efficiently doesn't help much either.

Other times I just loose my brain. Like the time Steph asked me to put 4 scoops of such and such into a cup and I put 5. Or like the time I was steaming a huge pitcher of milk that was about to overflow. I thought, "Well it's almost hot enough, and it's going to overflow if I don't take it off right now, and it's going to take me a couple seconds to turn the steam off." So, in all my wisdom I pull the milk away from the wand blowing hot steam into it. What happens? Milk everywhere. Duh!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kaisha, don't we do that kinda thing all the time? :O) At least I do. The problem is I started talking to myself about it...outloud. I find I'm muttering aloud, where people can hear....just don't do that at work-talk to yourself. And you'll be fine. Hugs, friend.

Stormgirl said...

Oh friend you are so cute!! We all have those times... I love your stories though. Priceless! Just think of all the fun memories you are creating. :D

Anonymous said...

Aw Kaish'...I love you!! :)

Janel said...

oh dear. It is amazing how things like that must happen to all of us. You could practice more on the machine at my work...bringing people coffee just the way they like it in CS is how I got all my practice.

Anonymous said...

Talk about clumsy, you should ask me some time about the time I was hanging a unit of blood for a patient at work - let me tell you, milk cleans up easy compared to blood. Hang in there, you will be a pro in no time, working on 5 things at a time and getting them all right. Uncle Eric

Anonymous said...

Do you guys have any pepperment mochas? I love those. My new favorites! Yummmm......

. me . said...

of course we have peppermint mochas! They totally rock! we also have almond rocha mochas. Haven't tried one yet, but it sounds good. You know what's really good though? A white chocolate, peppermint, coconut mocha. yummo

Corina said...

you'll get it ;)

it'll be PURE fun in no time.